Hello fellow bloggers. I have come with great post that will make you at least $3000 online fast. The in-depth article will teach you an actual method with step by step explanations and related images. I assure you, if you follow these steps intently, making that amount of dollars is reachable. The best thing is that, you can start right away after reading the post. Meanwhile, the quote below says everything. 🙂
Now, off to the work. The method I am talking about is making video sites and driving viral traffic through social networks. But Wait… Now, you think that you already know about this and it is overly saturated, there is no money from this method. Right? Of course, not right, actually you are losing money in every second. Friend, don’t be so naive, just think outside the box..
Okay, I did the whole work myself, and going to spoon feed you. If you won’t make money from this method within 2 weeks maximum, either you are damn lazy person or internet marketing is not for you. Go, buy a newspaper and find a 9 to 5 job immediately.
Table of Contents
- Get a domain and hosting
- İnstall a theme or script
- Add quick and ready content
- Drive insane traffic
- Make and collect money
STEP 1: Get a Catchy Domain Name and Hosting Package
This is a mandatory step. You need to register a brand new domain name and host it on one of the best hosting companies. Keep in mind that, free blogs like Blogspot, Weebly or Tumblr won’t work for this method. One reason is because of unprofessional domain name like funnivids.blogpsot.com etc. An another reason is that your blog will be deleted as soon as you get viral traffic.
So, be wise and get a free domain+hosting from Bluehost.com for just 3.49/month. Why Blue Host? Because, they are super fast and professional company. Most shared hosting companies will suspend your account, once there are thousands of visitors in one day. Alternatively, you can also get a web hosting package from Siteground.com for 3.95/month.
And if you are not in tight budget, you had better get a VPS (virtual private server) hosting from a reputable company like Godaddy.com . But, it is OK to use shared web hosting in the beginning. But, later on, if the traffic increases, you will need a VPS account.
So, to make it short, register a brand new .com domain and host it on your account. (example: 9vidos.com,8puv.com and so on) . And move to the part 2 of the method.
STEP 2: Theme Pick for Viral Site
Okay, you have your domain name ready for use. Here, you can either use WordPress theme or standalone script for your video site. It really doesn’t matter at all. The main thing here is to get a proper theme for a video website. Check out the best themes for this type of sites below.
- Social Video Share (PHP Script) – A simple php theme which is suitable for this method. Despite it is cheap ($20),the admin panel is very feature rich. You can place an ad on the right sidebar and header. With little customization, the theme is what we need.
- Ninja Media Script (PHP Script) – An another cool media script. It is a 9GAG alternative and perfect for our project. The cost is just $27.
- Premium Media Script (PHP) – is the best one and costs $35. Lots of admin setting and features.
- TrueMag (WordPress Theme) – the theme is for people who choose to install WordPress.
STEP 3: Add Videos to Your Site
Now, this part requires research and bit more attention. You shouldn’t just add any videos you find. You have to seek for the “getting viral” videos. Now, I will show you how to find these real time viral videos. Take notes for the sites I listed below and check them several times a day.
1. Unruly Media – This is a great site that lists all the real time viral videos on Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Blogs and so on. You can filter the results by 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days and all time. It also shows the share count for all videos. If you look at the video “A Teacher Battling Cancer Video ” in the list, it shows it has been shared 408,425 times in the last 7 days.
2. Youtube Trends & Trending Today Playlist – most viral videos are usually shared on Youtube, so there is an easy way to find out them. The above urls are presented by Youtube.com itself and you can reveal the most viral videos in a matter of seconds.
3. Facebook.com – most probably,you already have a Facebook account. But do you use Facebook graph search to find posts, pages etc? If not, it is time to get benefit from this. Head over to Facebook homepage and put the word on the search bar and hit enter. As you can see, I searched for the query “funny”. From the top bar, you can filter your search to find posts, pages,groups etc related to your search.
STEP 4: Driving Viral Traffic
This is the most important part of this method. You have to get decent traffic in order to make $3000 fast with your site.You have two options here, paid vs free traffic. If you have enough money in your pocket,I will recommend the paid one. Okay, let’s dive in details.
Before driving any traffic to your site, you need to do something.Go to Facebook.com and create a page for your website. Upload profile and cover photos. Write in brief description about your site and play with setting to make it ready for use.
Once, your page is prepared, time to move to the next step. Choose the most viral videos for the moment and upload them to your page.
Now, you need to promote your page. For $100 you can gain up to 25.000 likes from TIER 1 countries. Below, is a screenshot of one of my pages, which I promoted page posts, see for yourself.
Click on images to see in bigger size.
As you can see from the screenshots, I spent approximately $170 on ads and the results are amazing. Almost 22.600 page likes and more than 40.000 website clicks. It is $0.00 cost per engagement, website clicks and page likes. And all of these are from the TIER 1 countries, mainly USA and Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and others.
STEP 5: Monetizing the Website
Google Adsense earnings